good, but not for my skintype

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a combination skin, and I searched a silicon-free sun protector, what hydrate my skin too. I chosed this product. It's a little bit heavy cream, adsorbs in 10 minutes, and my skin stay shiny after that. So I chosed bad. This cream will be good for dry skin. But who have a combination or oily skin, don't choose this. The ingredients are super, it doesn't contains parfum and other irritative ingredients.

Too creamy to be called a serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

The texture of this product is more similar to that of a cleansing milk or a light moisturizer than that of a serum. The SPF smell is strong but it does not last for long. I ended up using it as a moisturizer, but it felt heavy on my skin and it was not enough for my dry skin in the autumn.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

First of all I m 35 years old and my skin is rather sensitive and dry,, This product absorbs immediately and it s not greasy. It has no smell and i find it perfect as a make up base. I don t fell that it moisturizes my skin enough especially in the winter but it leaves my skin with a healthy glow. I love its packaging and the ingredients it contains not to mention the high sun protection it offers. It makes an excellent combo with my vit. c serum by mad hippie. I would definitely repurchase it.

It's feels like sand in a cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

Every time when I use it I feel like small crystal scratching my skin. I think is not good... I think they didn't store the cream property or manufactures fault. Sorry, it's my first negative review in my life.

Me gusta mucho

Posted by MonteErebus on August 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

La textura no es la típica de un serum, es una emulsión cremosa de color blanco. Pone que no tiene olor, pero huele totalmente a protector solar del de toda la vida. En la piel se extiende bien, no es grasiento. Me recuerda mucho en textura y acabado al de Avene toque seco. Tengo la piel mixta/grasa y se me a absorbido enseguida. Ahora hace como una hora que lo apliqué y mi piel sigue sin estar engrasada (muchas cremas sobre todo las que tienen protección solar hacen que la piel me "sude" y se me engrase enseguida) Es comodo de llevar. No da calor y lo más importante para mi.... NO deja la piel blanca

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is a little sticky, but overall not bad. Sun is still not strong in Croatia, so I cannot say if it is good protection against hyperpigmentation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Got this cause it said serum, well its a cream, its greasy, but not too greasy like some SPF creams, does the job but still gave me pimples.

Lovely natural product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

So far I am loving this product. Its unscented, and natural which I love. It goes on the face nicely and is not oily or too thick. I use it under foundation etc, and find it gives the skin a lovely moist healthy glow. will purchase again!

Not for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

Appears greasy. Otherwise I LOVE Andalou Naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like it, but it is better for winter and not summer, because it is not "light"

1 2 3