My mom loves it

Posted by 5050147879661550051 on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mom is in her early 50s and I bought this set to try it out. My mom has no much problems with her face but she admitted that the cremes work great, also it smells very good and doesn't leave uncomfortable feelings after.If you find my review helpful, please press Yes.

Gentle skincare

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to try out all the skincare for mature skin by Andalou Naturals and was very pleased with every item, will be ordering replacements in large sizes. Actually moisturises dry skin with no irritation as it has no bad stuff in it which is great for sensitive skin . The cleanser and the day cream have a lovely fruity fragrance, which makes sense as they have fruit peptides etc in them, the smell is not overwhelming though.

Not bad but expected better

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

On the positive good sizes for a trial. Fruit enzyme mask is great, toner is good and night repair cream is rich. The cream cleanser is one of the worst i have tried and the perfecting cream is just wrong, i don't have a positive thing to say.It' just feels dry and makes my skin look dull, flat and dry. So disappointing i expected a lot better.

great little kit

Posted by SwedishDamsel on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Loved every single piece in this kit. Great smell and is very good for my skin. I will definitely buy more of these products in full size. It is a great little kit to give away as a present.

Impressive

Posted by Reviewer1432198 on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very impressed. My sensitive skin liked ALL the products! I can not believe it. The products have a lovely scent that dissapears quickly. The cleanser is thick and creamy. The toner is ph balanced which I like. the mask gentle and the creams moisturizing. I will buy the large products and review them separately and more in detail after trying out them more.

Excellent ingredients

Posted by 5345750912303250926 on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This kit is advertised for dry and dehydrated skin. My skin tends to be more combination and normal, however I ordered three of the andalou kits because my skin had gotten into such bad shape. An aesthetician one told me my skin was dehydrated, thus my decision to choose this set.The moisturizers are wonderful, although they may fall a little short for very dry skin. The toner and enzyme mask are good as well. I like the cleansing milk, but in the end I'll reorder the normal/combination full size products as they are the most suitable for my skin now. Andalou products are excellent for my skin and they smell fabulous, naturally!

great little set for dehydrated skin

Posted by mashimaroluff on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love AN set like these. Great way to try out the brand. This set in particular is great for dry-dehydrated skin. All 5 products have that faint sweet and fruity smell that is very natural and not obnoxious. The cleanser is creamy, but is not efficient at removing make up. The toner actually smell like its name: leaves. I thought it would smell like the cream, but it doesn't. Great little toner and not drying at all - the smell though. The berry mask is better than I expected. It left my skin a bit brighter and moist afterward. I love both the cream, but definitely not enough for the winter for me. The day cream is better for summer, and night cream might not be enough for the severely dry like me. I pair it with mad hippie antioxidant and it's fab.

Great trial sizes or for a weekend away.

Posted by 4930948398641943752 on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was a gift for my daughter. She has used Andalou products before and loves them, these are great take away product sizes.

Kit

Posted by HeidiT on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The mask is fantastic. The creams are very moisturizing but they clogged my pores (combination skin).

such a great affordable trial set!

Posted by 4841863174100397295 on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love getting these sets for friends and family as an easy, affordable introduction to cleaner skincare.

1 2