Good trial size

Posted by mashimaroluff on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Overall this came in good size to try. The whole line has a very pleasant tangerine smell. I find that they isn't moistizing enough for my dry-normal skin though. They are more appropriate it for oily-combo skin. Cleanser: mild, creamy cleanser that doesn't leave skin dry, but doesn't leave residue/layer like other cream cleansers do. Wash off my sunscreen, but not makeup. I didn't expect it too though. Smell good Toner: mild toner. Can't comment on removing make up since I double cleansed. Smell strong of tangerine. Skin feel brighten and plump the next day. Probiotic cream: light weight, almost gel like cream that hydrate normal skin well during summer. Too light for winter though. I love how it plump up my skin the next day. Feel like it really soak in and moisturized my skin. Didn't clog my pore (mine are veryyy easily clogged). Mildly effective on acne. During the peak of my acne period, I find that it reduced the appearance of my acne and they heal faster. Carrot cream: thicker than the other cream but not heavy. Sink in quickly. Mildly clog my pores on the side of my nose. Isn't moisturizing enough for winter. Mask: smell awesome. I could feel the slight tingling feeling when applied ( I'm a daily bha and aha user). Skin look brighten after cleansed. But my skin feel slightly irritated and red. After an hour, my face was itchy, and I have red spot all over my face. Something in the mask must have irritated my skin, but it might not irritate yours. If not for the post irritation, this mask was quite pleasant

A good Kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Some of the products in there are better than others. The cleanser is very mild and not very foamy. Did not like that one very much also because it does not clean very well. The toner is a good one. The mask worths 5 stars and also the night cream. The day mask is OK. All the products smell very well. Overall is a good kit.

Good for senstive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely great value for the price! I love the delicate look ans small tubes for travelling. And must say you get a rather generous amount with the price in mind. A perfect starter kit with enough to see if these products suits your skin. I won't give it 5 stars though, as it didn't have any wow effect on my skin. It cleanses and hydrates in a very kind way for sensitive/allergic skin. Did't even get dry using the mask. Will buy again for future travels. Worth a shot!

Like the product, Love the Price !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is your entire facial care needs for atleast a month if not more! I was buying clinque, lancolm, even chanel products to find something that doesnt have harsh chemicals in it, or smell strong ! This is perfect. I dont have very bad skin, just average, and this is perfect for keeping my skin hydrated and get into a system of washing my face! I am only 20, but coming from New Zealand, we have harsh sun and weather, and its time to start takingg care of my skin before its to late. This box has everything you need it in and has lasted me well over two months, and for $15 that is such a bargin! I would recomend it to parents or grandparents to buy for kids of family.

Save your money!

Posted by Irit83 on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Most of the products from the starter kit are sort of useless, what I really liked was pumkin honey mask and creamy cleanser :)

Smells beautiful, feels nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely citrusy smelling skin care! The toner and mask are absolutely amazing, cleanser feels great on the skin nice and clean, moisturisers are quite nice too, maybe a little bit dry but that's just me!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cant tell yet coz i have very problematic acne skin, but the products makes me feel better:)

Buenos productos

Posted by KarenK87 on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Muy rico aroma a naranja , todos los productos dejan mi piel suavecita...le puse 4 estrellas porque a pesar que son ricos son un poco caro en comparación a otros productos más baratos con los mismo efectos. Ideal si para llevar de viaje.

It's vegetarian, not vegan

Posted by Bamboogreen on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the smell, but overall is a good line that does what it says on the description. My bad that didn't notice that it's just all vegetarian ingredient rather than vegan.

muy bien para hacerse una idea de los productos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

los tamaños son pequeños, por lo suficiente para hacerte una idea de ellos antes de comprar los tamaños grandes. Lo que más me ha gustado la mascarilla de calabaza, lo que menos la limpiadora, demasiado suave, no deja sensación de limpieza. En general, me ha gustado mucho la línea, me ha mejorado mis granitos por la acción exfoliante que posee. La mascarilla fijo que vuelvo a comprarla. Aunque estos productos es mejor utilizarlos en invierno.

1 2