realy nice work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After one month my skin looks brighter. Its not spectacular, but i realy see progress.

amazing product, I am a believer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical at first but I can honestly say these products have made a very noticeable difference in my skin's brightness. no longer does my skin look dull and lifeless but it appears brighter and even the clarity has improved. I think I found my new favorite line of skin care products.

Andalou Naturals

Posted by HeidiT on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great way to test out the products in this line. They are all of a good quality and I have not had any allergic/sensitive reactions to any of them. My skin is very sensitive, but also a dry combination skin, and I prefer the creams to the cleanser, which isn't deep cleansing enough for my T-zone, but it would be great for anyone without skin prone to clogged pores. What's great about Andalou though, is that you can mix and match products from their different lines.

Andalou Naturals brightening skin care set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Purchasing this sample pack of Andalou Facial care set is a great way to try this line before buying the full sized versions. They are also great for taking in your travel kit! I love this line!

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a huge Andalou fan now! This was the first time I used this brand. I have very sensitive skin and was thankful for the trail size. I loved the products so much and had such good results I bought the full size. As always iHerb was prompt ,accurate and had the best prices around!

amazing !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my skin is really clear... no doubt it makes me feel so good !

Ingrida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love how my skin feels after using it. The way it exfoliates is great!

Good trial kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to try some products of the Brightening range from the Andalou naturals products...and with this trial kit it is just perfect. I will definitely buy some in big size.

Super for air-travel

Posted by AluceWLD on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this item for some holidays, and travelling by airplane : there is the perfect dosis for 1 week of use, and it cross the security without any problem !