Pumpkin Honey Mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this mask. The ingredients are great, and it's not only effective but extremely affordable as well. It seems to be great at removing dead skin, after using you can see your pores shrink and your skin brighten almost immediately. It's also very gentle and doesn't aggravate the skin, though there might be a slight tingle when you first use it. I highly recommend this mask, and I'm on my second jar already since trying it out not so long ago.

Not good for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Incredible list of natural ingredients but made my skin look red and break out the next day. Probably the citrus oils were too much for my sensitive skin. It's annoying when natural products also have too many natural irritants in them along with all the good stuff! I'm going to give it to a friend with less sensitive skin to see if she has any luck.

Must try!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great mask for the price. I have used many famous brand masks (such as Sisley, Peter Thomas Roth, SKII, etc.) but this Andalou mask is one of my favorites ever. It makes my skin feel clean and appear brighter without drying it out. It might make your face tingle when you first put it on but it goes away and it washes out clean. This is a must try for those over the age of 40. This mask will make you look fresh and rested. After washing off the mask, apply your favorite night cream and have a good night's sleep. You will look younger and vibrant the next day. ^ ^

Problems with jar packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This mask has some nice ingredients to it and pumpkin is known to be a rich source of antioxidants and fatty acids. Manuka honey too benefits the skin with antioxidants and plant oils. HOWEVER, because Andalou Naturals decided to put this mask in a jar, those beneficial ingredients will begin to break down from the first moment you open it, not to mention the bacterias you put in the jar by touching it with your hands. Too bad...

Skin renewal

Posted by WellnessRoad on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Andalou Naturals Pumpkin, Honey & Glycolic mask comes in a nice little compact tub, the colours are inline with the rest of the range - green base with a silver lid. What I also love about the Andalou packaging is the little quotes that are included on the underside of the box lids. My mask came with an Einstein quote and my toner with a Henri Matisse quote. I just think that it's a lovely little touch and shows attention to detail. The mask has a gel like consistency and is the colour of pumpkin. It has a pleasant scent with a combination of pumpkin, nutmeg and cinnamon. The tub contains 50ml of mask but only a small amount is required to cover the whole face. Shortly after application you can feel a tingling, warming sensation which shows that the ingredients are working to renew and stimulate the skin. The mask dries but still retains a slightly sticky feel but is easy to wash off. The skin is left smooth, even toned and not devoid of moisture like some clay based masks. I also found that my skin felt incredibly clean and soft. Will definitely repurchase.

Pumpkin Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this mask. It evens my skin tone and smoothes everything out. Moisturizing, too. I was using a much more expensive pumpkin peel and honey mask. This product seems to produce the same wonderful results in one product.

not as effective as my previous ones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The first sensation you get on your skin when you apply this product is burning. It lasts for about 30-40 seconds, and then go away. The mask leaves the face red-ish,but smoother-looking. But it's effect is not as clear and evident as let's say Mychelle's Pumpking Peel. My scars are there to stay, while the aforementioned mask makes them way lighter. Will not buy again.

Not for me

Posted by cendrillon on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This mask burnt my skin so much that I had to remove it after a few minutes the first time I used it. It left my skin red for hours and it's not even that sensitive! Moreover I didn't find that it improved my skin. // Lors de ma première pose de ce masque, j'ai ressenti des sensations de brûlure fortes au point de tout rincer au bout de quelques minutes. Ma peau en est restée rouge pendant plusieurs heures alors qu'on ne peut pas la qualifier de sensible ! J'ai tout de même continué de l'utiliser jusqu'à terminer le pot, mais aucun effet positif sur le long terme...

very good for acne prone skin or for reducing scars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have acne prone skin and i use this mask as a gentle exfoliant almost every day to remove the dead skin and reduce my scars from acne. It smells very good if you like pumpkin pie with cinammon and it tingles for a few seconds when you put it in your skin. It didn't make my skin to break out, helped me with my acne and made my skin smoother.

Orgasmic smell but otherwise not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Firstly I have to start off on a good note and say that the smell of this product is DIVINE.. reminds me a little bit of apple pie filling and I literally had to restrain myself from eating it straight out of the jar :-D But that's where the pros end for me - while this mask does give a slight brightening effect right after use, I wouldn't say that it's led to a noticeable improvement in the way my skin looks over time - there are other masks on the market that do a much better job of that. Also, products like this with active ingredients really shouldn't come in jar packaging - once the jar is opened and the product comes into contact with air, the ingredients start to break down and pretty quickly the mask starts to lose its efficacy. Overall, not a bad product but wouldn't buy again.