Not good

Posted by 5039870942958642102 on Sep 20, 2015

I don't have very sensitive skin, but this one made me break out. I have combo skin and usually don't get breaktouts. Tried to use it several times, but every time I got small bumps on my chin and jaw. Gave this one to a friend, mayebe she will like it. It also made my skin burn a little bit.

Not good for sensitive skin

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 04, 2015

I've tried all of Andalou's toners, and minus the rose one for sensitive skin, all of them were really agitating on my skin. I'm not usually that reactive to products, and I LOVE their cleansers, so I'm not quite sure why these products have been an issue for me. Though this comes in a spray bottle, I would never spray it on my skin because it makes my eyes itchy and red. Also, it does contain glycolic acid, which is great for exfoliating, but makes your skin more photosensitive. So if you do happen to like this product, don't use it during the day, and DO wear SPF! I'm not a big fan of the citrus scent of this either, it just doesn't smell that fresh or fruity. ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes!***

bad smell

Posted by 5284797397856509351 on Aug 22, 2016

I just receive it, I don't like the product smell I'm surprised it's like a fish smell ! استلمت المنتج اليوم ولأول تحربه تفاجأت من الريحة! تشبه ريحة السمك