Average product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used the sample kit and loved the Andalou age defying range of products. but after ordering the brightening toner, wash and serum. I have a change of mind. It does not work for me. leaves my skin too oily and not brightening.

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its a nice product, though nothing incredible or extraordinary about it, its still a decent product with vitamin c.

Not hydrating enough to my skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about a month. For brightening effect, I haven't noticed the difference yet on my face. For hydrating effect, I would say it's not sufficient for my skin that's normal to slightly combination. Spray is not working well. I don't think I would purchase this item again in future. I just wonder why Andalou Naturals can't make it more hydrating by adding sufficient hyaluronic acid in this product, after all, one of the main concerns of a good toner is to hydrate the skin well after cleansing.

Nice scent didn't fall of my feet

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is nice and has a pleasant orabge scent but since i started using it i feel that my skin becomes oily on the T zone by the mid of the day.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't feel any change of my skin.

Clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice toner. Good smell, fresh

Un tónico más

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Me ha gustado pero no me ha generado un especial interés por repetir producto. Seguiré probando otros. A veces me genera un pequeño escozor.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

i will buy again in future