Refreshing Nice Toner

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Use of a toner is a must for proper skin care routine. Toner is used after cleansing the face to restore the pH level of the skin and to restore and repair the surface of the skin before applying serum or moisturizer. This toner is excellent for normal and combination skin. My skin is so much better when I learned to use a facial toning lotions and now I could not be without. I like this Andalou toner which is refreshing but not too strong in flavour which is citrus like. Be careful not to get the product in your eyes! I was not used to mist my face with a toner so first time I tried this toner I got it in my eyes. No problem however, I just rinsed my eyes immediately. Now I mist two or three times and then use a cotton ball to dry the excess out and then move on to mist again another area of my face. I even misted my face and neck one night when I was awoke and too hot. It was nice and refreshing. This toner does have very good ingredients which do have plenty of benefits. Non GMO Project Verified is also a plus. If you found this review helpful please kindly click the Yes button below, thank you. You are also warmly welcome to read my other product reviews.

Nice for combination sensitive skin

Posted by vegenotes on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm now using a second bottle. I have to say it's my favorite toner from Andalou Naturals. The smell is a fresh citrus tone and it removes impurities but doesn't leave the skin dry. Will buy it again.

Totally Amazing!!!

Posted by 4994248007955597244 on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product. I bought the small sample at first and I was in love with it. It cleans my face thoroughly. I can feel the dirt lifting from my face when I use it. It does not dry out my skin and it has a pleasant smell. My face has also looked a lot brightened since using it. It really fades away the dullness of my skin. I will definately reorder.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2737937 on Jan 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

wonderful smells of citrus. pores are less visible, skin clean and fresh. tonic smoothes and moisturizes brighter. It is gentle and effective.

Combination/Dry skin type

Posted by 5400836307158451082 on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My skin is Combination/Dry type and this Toner was perfect to prepare skin for next skin care step. I started to use whole Brightening skincare line since end of November 2014 and it finished in the middle of February 2015. Whole line finished in the same time, which was great, so i could begin using new products. It took about 2 weeks for my skin to get used to the Brightening skincare line of Andalou Naturals, but after that my skin started to have healthy glow.

Very refreshing!

Posted by 5557406915315667685 on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like this spray, it is very refreshing and light! It does it job!

Amazing toner!

Posted by Clemmy on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lightweight, hydrating and rich in anti-oxidant. Plus the price is a good deal!

Great Product

Posted by 5422739797070157061 on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well, I have already ordered it again. Worth the cost.

Best toner in the andalou range

Posted by 5596955815658545167 on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This toner smells great and it tones the skin without drying it up. It has a lot of natural ingredients and I did see some improvement in my skin tone. I will purchase again!

This product is great.