Refreshing Nice Toner

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on May 18, 2015

Use of a toner is a must for proper skin care routine. Toner is used after cleansing the face to restore the pH level of the skin and to restore and repair the surface of the skin before applying serum or moisturizer. This toner is excellent for normal and combination skin. My skin is so much better when I learned to use a facial toning lotions and now I could not be without. I like this Andalou toner which is refreshing but not too strong in flavour which is citrus like. Be careful not to get the product in your eyes! I was not used to mist my face with a toner so first time I tried this toner I got it in my eyes. No problem however, I just rinsed my eyes immediately. Now I mist two or three times and then use a cotton ball to dry the excess out and then move on to mist again another area of my face. I even misted my face and neck one night when I was awoke and too hot. It was nice and refreshing. This toner does have very good ingredients which do have plenty of benefits. Non GMO Project Verified is also a plus. If you found this review helpful please kindly click the Yes button below, thank you. You are also warmly welcome to read my other product reviews.

Nice for combination sensitive skin

Posted by vegenotes on Jun 17, 2016

I'm now using a second bottle. I have to say it's my favorite toner from Andalou Naturals. The smell is a fresh citrus tone and it removes impurities but doesn't leave the skin dry. Will buy it again.

Totally Amazing!!!

Posted by 4994248007955597244 on Feb 18, 2016

I really love this product. I bought the small sample at first and I was in love with it. It cleans my face thoroughly. I can feel the dirt lifting from my face when I use it. It does not dry out my skin and it has a pleasant smell. My face has also looked a lot brightened since using it. It really fades away the dullness of my skin. I will definately reorder.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2737937 on Jan 30, 2016

wonderful smells of citrus. pores are less visible, skin clean and fresh. tonic smoothes and moisturizes brighter. It is gentle and effective.

Combination/Dry skin type

Posted by 5400836307158451082 on Mar 04, 2015

My skin is Combination/Dry type and this Toner was perfect to prepare skin for next skin care step. I started to use whole Brightening skincare line since end of November 2014 and it finished in the middle of February 2015. Whole line finished in the same time, which was great, so i could begin using new products. It took about 2 weeks for my skin to get used to the Brightening skincare line of Andalou Naturals, but after that my skin started to have healthy glow.

Great Item

Posted by 5186369278672351318 on Feb 02, 2015

A rich smell of orange , refresh , and after using for 2 weeks, I find my skin improved a bit ! will continue to use ~~~~ and try different product from Andalou naturals

Good toner

Posted by Reviewer2667214 on Jan 29, 2015

Using this product for mature skin and I will continue buying it, since it makes skin lively and clean. It has very low price too for offered quality.

Excellent toner!

Posted by 5707460731124230062 on Oct 02, 2014

Easy to apply on skin, pleasant perfume, skin feels clean, hydrated, soft. I use it twice a day, just before a day cream and a night cream, and my dry and sensitive skin loves it. Andalou is a great brand. I trust it for so many products.

Andalou Toner

Posted by 4690487008437448397 on Jul 18, 2013

Refreshes and make my skin tight and bright. Improves skin tone and gives freshnes and adorable smell of oranges.Love it!

Great product, very fresh smell!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013