works amazing

Posted by sleeptalker on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this mask has a consistency of a thick souffle, nice scent and texture. At first it tingles a little and upon first application it left my skin slightly red but it was all gone in half an hour. i've got combination skin, no particular issues with it. My pores are much smaller with this product and less visible, the complection is brighter and fresher, skin feels really smooth and tight. loved it, already bought 3 more,

Skin becomes wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this mask as it leaves my skin soft, bright and smooth. The smell of the mask reminds me of oranges. When I put the mask, I feel a tingling sensation which disappears soon after the mask is removed. I love it.

My Favourite Andalou Face Mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Leaves my sensitive skin feeling soft, cool, and eliminates redness. Has a lovely citrus scent. LOVE!

good face mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice mask. It tingled and I could not wait to take it off, but it is good. after I washed it the skin felt soft and the tone seem more even and clear.

Nah

Posted by antsulka on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was tingly, not in a good way, smelled kinda bad and I didn't notice any difference.

Face mask fail

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mask felt like it dried out skin after a while.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does exactly what it's ment to after the first use! Leaves my skin looking healthy and luminous.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Nice

Posted by Elinapage on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good face mask, you can see a result after using it - face is fresh and nourished.

This Is Worth It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. I would say it is pricey for only one or two facemasks. It made quite a difference on my face though. I noticed my face looked brighterbrighter all-around. However, I do wish that they came with a larger container that you could keep for a longer period. Until then, I will be waiting.

1 2 3