very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2606935 on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm' 34 and do oil cleansing, however I noticed this winter parts of my face were pulling, and still very dry and seemed thinner. This stuff works so well, feels so good onthe face, makes everything feel firmer plumper and smooth! I don't know what to compare it too as I have never bought a firming cream but this seems fab to me! If you need even more additional moisture for winter, try Madre Magic on the extra dry areas, they work together GREAT!!

Nice cool product !!

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There is a cool feeling when it goes on the skin, like it really could be absorbed. Feels good on the skin and it smells great. It is only half the price of the other stem cell cream. I do not know yet if they are equally as good. This one is definetely more affordable.

Nice, moisturizes, light for normal and dry skin

Posted by 5530201798725671103 on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Im 35,I have mixed skin, sometimes oily and dry, and I used a whole jar during 3month, but did not feel the effect of lifting, just moistened..

Let Down

Posted by 4625163558694243746 on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't get all the reviews that say it is very moisturising. I am a huge fan of Andalou and love all the products I have purchased from them, except this one. It is NOT MOISTURISING for my dry skin AT ALL! It melts right into my skin without a trace...which is good if you have normal/combination or oily skin. The ingredient list is very impressive as all of Andalou products, but the performance of this one doesn't compare to others I've tried. As for the lift & firm effect, I do feel a tightness when wearing this cream but maybe cus my skin is too dry. All in all, I still think this is a decent product if your skin is not so dry.

Très agréable

Posted by 4666577848758454330 on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Crème très agréable. Texture légère comme de la crème fraîche en plus compacte. Matifie bien la peau et toucher doux. Effet lift et raffermissant non observé jusqu'à ce jour. Aucune réaction allergique ou bouton. J'aime

Absorbed well with dry skin without feeling greasy

Posted by 4831648811836798716 on Aug 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a mature dry skin, the cream is absorbed well without feeling greasy. My face doed not dry throughout the night in the aircon room.

Nice cream

Posted by 4702776515368210803 on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this daily for a couple of months and love it.

그냥 그래요 ㅠ

Posted by 4664466697213402152 on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

수분감이 많다고 해서 샀는데 사실 전 잘 모르겠어요 엄청 땡겨요 그래서 이거저거랑 다 같이 발라요 그래도 좀 당기는거 같아요 향은 달달하니 좋은데 재구매는 안할꺼에요

Fallo mio

Posted by 5665895459627258233 on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Aunque no la volvería a comprar (por ahora), tengo que decir que la crema no es mala. Hidrata lo justo, pero todo hay que decirlo, acompañada del serum. Sin embargo, creo que a mis 33 todavía creo que no me conviene. Es muy untuosa (tipo nivea bote azul) y, eso e sí, tiene un olor HORRIBLE para mi gusto. Yo recomendaría muchisimo más la de Goji. Esa si que es una maravilla para los 30ypocos

Posted by Reviewer1508633 on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this cream because of good composition. Consistence is as the soft shea butter. My skin is dry, and this cream it's not so hydrating than I excepted and it haves were strange smell, it's take same time to get used to it.