tingling sensation

Posted by sophielu on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Since this cream tingles on applying to my undereye area I stopped using it. I guess it's a reaction due to the fruit extracts ...

Doesn't do anything.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't moisturize, lighten or anything else.

very good

Posted by oksana on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My eyes like the light texture, I think the summer would be ideal.

Luminous EYE SERUM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First of all: I like that this product is orcanic and fair trade. Lovely serum and easy to put on. Love it already! Try it!

סרום עיניים מעולה

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

סרום עיניים קליל ונעים. אני משתמשת מעל בקרם עיניים (אחר כל פעם). הסרום מעולה.

Instant Results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product is absolutely amazing. I'm not easy to please, nor am I easy to erase the dark circles and wrinkles from, either! So, when I first applied this product under my eyes and instantly noticed the tightening and brightening of the dark purple bags and the deep lines along my eyebrow ridge-line, I was astonished. I have used this every day since the first day and it continues to bring a smile to my face just as it did the very first time. I'm so in love with this product that I've ordered it for my sister-in-law for Christmas along with the Brightening cream and she too is over the moon for it. From now on, all of my girlfriends and relatives will be receiving this product in a basket with all of the other Andalou Naturals creams, this is a smart and beautiful product that actually works and is safe and feels great on the face. I love it and will never use anything else again.

Very good serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It’s light, nice texture, less puffines and dark circles and nicely brightens the eyes.

Nice cooling serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feels very light yet moisturising. Gentle, no stinging or any other reaction. Haven’t noticed any brightening, This has an excellent rating on Beautypedia. Would repurchase.

שומר העיניים

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

אני משתמשת בקרם פעמיים ביום ! מצויין ונותן הרגשה נפלאה.

Great ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A 5 star eye cream. Light and easy to apply, with a beautiful array of anti ageing ingredients and no unnecessary irritants.