Not so special

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells good and reading about how natural it is, makes me feel better about using it. However, I haven't seen any chances in my skin. Effective for normal to dry skin, but not for too dry skin. Too expensive for a regular product.

Good quality but expensive

Posted by Rena61 on October 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

It dries very quickly, and I love the ingredients, but it is a bit pricey for me, and am happy with MRM MSM brand I get here on iHerb.

Resveratrol

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Still using it every night... now for 3 weeks... haven't noticed any changes.

Smells lovely, But I haven't seen a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for a little while now. It smells lovely and reading about how natural it is, makes me feel better about using it. However, I haven't seen any chances in my skin. Lucky I bought a travel size of this product -- will probably not repurchase or buy a large size. Don't expect miracles with this one.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

This smelled like powdered vanilla sugar and ruined my skin. Woke up, washed my face like I always do and my skin have never been so dry. Will not be buying this again.

Nice cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

The only negative thing I can say is I wish it came in a larger size. I have been using this around my eye area at night and it hasn't bothered my sensitive skin and feels very nice and hydrates very well.

Not for my skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought the Enlighten Serum, Turmeric + C and the Night Repair Cream, Resveratrol Q10. They both give me a burning sensation on my skin. I tried them twice. If i use them 2 days in a row i can't use any other products (Olay, Cerave, Eucerin) anymore because they then start to burn my skin also. Maybe the Fruit stem cells are the problem.

Great Product - Fulfills its claims

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product each night and have found with long term use (over 3 months) my skin has taken on a smoother, more refined texture since I added this product to my regime. Will continue to use.

Five stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

My fiance told me to rate it five stars

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the light fragrance. Nice smelling product always have me looking forward to using it, perks me up. Satisfactory performance; doesn't cause breakout on my skin. Giving it a 4 star rating coz the full sized product isn't in tube-form, otherwise it will be perfect.