Like it so far

Posted by naturalmandygirl on March 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great moisturizer so far. Been using it for about two weeks now and I'm liking it. I wanted something more natural and I decided to try this brand since I saw so many good reviews about it. The reviews don't lie I've been pretty impressed so far. The consistency is pretty good and my skin absorbs it really well. I use it right before I apply my foundation and their Beauty Balm Oil Control as a primer. Great moisturizer for oily skin types as it is oil free which means its non pore clogging.

Posted by smalldosesofvain on October 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

tried it on my face once. i like the cream-gel consistency and nice array of beneficial ingredients; antioxidant vitamins & plants. but the zesty scents gave me headache and itchy nose. so, i only use this on my neck & chest.

Quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is gel like and not greasy at all. Can be used on its own without applying any powder.

Gentle and great for under makeup

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is such a lovely product - great feel and very gentle. No oiliness or excess. Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good but nothing special.

Could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Although my face is oily and acne prone, this moisturizer feels too light, and somehow my face is more sensitive to sunlight, probably because of citrus oils. In general it is a good moisturizer, but would be perfect with spf included.

Good for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has good ingredients and is safe to use according to EWG database.