Finally found my moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's just perfect for my skin, absorbs pretty well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. Sticking to it for the time being.

Suave y rapida absorcion

Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Se absorbe al segundo y deja una sensacion de suavidad en la piel, no da mucho brillo. *********** **************** Si te ayude con esta revision, marca SI, abajo, y para más opiniones ve a mi nick

无油清爽的面霜

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

气味清雅,无油无负担,夏季油皮中皮都可以用,不是控油的,因此油光满面期望值可以丢了。

I like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this one for almost a month. I notice the improvement on my skin. My skin is bit dry but this keeps my face moistured all day. The scent is not that strong. I would buy it again.

Gentle and great for under makeup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is such a lovely product - great feel and very gentle. No oiliness or excess. Love it!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good but nothing special.

Could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Although my face is oily and acne prone, this moisturizer feels too light, and somehow my face is more sensitive to sunlight, probably because of citrus oils. In general it is a good moisturizer, but would be perfect with spf included.

Good for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has good ingredients and is safe to use according to EWG database.

Not for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My skin is very oily, but also dehydrated in the winter. This moisturizer soaks into the skin right away, but it leaves a layer and my face starts to sweat. I was expecting much better moisturizer and now I’m disappointed.

HIDRATANTE OILFREE

Posted by Ocarina on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A pesar de ser oilfree no se absorbía bien, no me produjo granitos, pero tampoco noté ningún beneficio especial