מרוצה

Posted by 4856843081530045110 on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

פילינג עם ריח ורדים נחמד, מרקם נעים עם גרגירים עדינים.

Good face scrub

Posted by Norimah on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's smells nice and I feel really clean. I use it on my neck and armpits as well to lighten the skin. Nice but although it's expensive, I will still reorder for its good quality.

Gentle & effective

Posted by 5291558175274263703 on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Any Andalou product is wonderful; I have almost every single item they make & I've never been disappointed. They do what they say they're supposed to do. Including this exfoliant; it leaves your skin smooth. I use it in the morning and/or at night - it doesn't irritate or upset my skin; doesn't leave it bumpy.

Good

Posted by VeganHorseGirl on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A nice gentle light exfoliator.

lives up to its reputation

Posted by Reviewer1219727 on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It is very potent exfoliator, yet not so stimulating. I will buy this one again.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works well and easy to use, beautiful fragrance and not harsh on sensitive dry skin.

Love it..

Posted by Marvika on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

..it is just perfect

Gentle exfoliator

Posted by 4943679973792810226 on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was actually looking for a more exfoliating one, but I guess this works well as a gentle exfoliator. The beads aren't too harsh on the skin as they're quite tiny and the smell isn't too strong. I use this 3 times a week.

Very gentle

Posted by Opossum on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I hoped it will smell like roses, but it didn't smell like anything at all. Exfoliating particles are very small and soft - don't irritate sensitive skin and good ingredients doesn't dry out skin but I think this product is overpriced because there was not enough exfoliation for me, it did nothing to my pores and didn't make face look more fresh. I think it's just too gentle to perform unless your skin doesn't have flaws and you use it daily.