Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

פילינג עם ריח ורדים נחמד, מרקם נעים עם גרגירים עדינים.

Gentle exfoliator

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was actually looking for a more exfoliating one, but I guess this works well as a gentle exfoliator. The beads aren't too harsh on the skin as they're quite tiny and the smell isn't too strong. I use this 3 times a week.

Good face scrub

Posted by Norimah on December 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's smells nice and I feel really clean. I use it on my neck and armpits as well to lighten the skin. Nice but although it's expensive, I will still reorder for its good quality.

Very gentle

Posted by Opossum on March 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I hoped it will smell like roses, but it didn't smell like anything at all. Exfoliating particles are very small and soft - don't irritate sensitive skin and good ingredients doesn't dry out skin but I think this product is overpriced because there was not enough exfoliation for me, it did nothing to my pores and didn't make face look more fresh. I think it's just too gentle to perform unless your skin doesn't have flaws and you use it daily.

Gentle face scrub

Posted by janetlui on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice and gentle face scrub and can clearly see the rose petal in this product. My face glow after using it, and it is not irritating at all. Only problem is there is no manufacturing date and no expiry date. When I bought Andalou Naturals from local authorized distributor, there is an expiry date but it is not the case when I got it from iherb

Gentle & effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Any Andalou product is wonderful; I have almost every single item they make & I've never been disappointed. They do what they say they're supposed to do. Including this exfoliant; it leaves your skin smooth. I use it in the morning and/or at night - it doesn't irritate or upset my skin; doesn't leave it bumpy.

Posted by VeganHorseGirl on March 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

A nice gentle light exfoliator.

lives up to its reputation

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It is very potent exfoliator, yet not so stimulating. I will buy this one again.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works well and easy to use, beautiful fragrance and not harsh on sensitive dry skin.

Love it..