nice serum

Posted by 4830662000659366425 on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this serum about month ago and i see the difference, my skin is oily with blackheads.The result is great i use the tonic too.Very refreshing,doesn't clog pores,very light.I like it .Will purchase again.

True to description

Posted by 5550942398911290743 on Oct 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This cream works, I have problematic skin with dark spots, this cream reduces dark spots and black heads, makes pores not so evident. Skin feels great, smells nicely. I should add that I have used loads of expensive creams of Estee Lauder, Clinique etc, this one is 3 times cheaper and more effective.

VERY GOOD

Posted by ValeriaK on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this product and i use all products from this serie and i get VERY GOOD results! My skin is very happy about this stuff and i like the smell also (this product in particular has almost no smell). Maybe the price is a bit high, but it's worth it! If you are buying this product for the first time maybe its better to try the set

did nothing for me

Posted by 4903892356981502352 on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product didn't do anything that it claimed to do. It didn't do any harm thought. Maybe it is not for me.

works!

Posted by 4635972248279423363 on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i had large pores and oily skin and bought the set of toner, serum, and moisturiser and it works! after using this morning and evening my skin is not so oily, pores are much smaller and feels fresh!

For the longwear makeup and the itchy neck 化粧崩れを防いで首のかゆみを改善します

Posted by 5060494105023963065 on Sep 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A week of suspension to use this product made me aware of its effect again! It minimizes pores and avoids makeup deterioration: for me, especially around the nose of oily zone and eyeliner. And the warm weather still continues, and it makes my neck itchy. But after I re-started using this, it has gone.

Good for oily or acne prone skin

Posted by 4832936253654715343 on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Light product, suitable to use in summer. Like the minty smell.

Magic pore serum

Posted by 4689799361706943367 on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product! So magic Pore improved after 3 years blemish face

No comment

Posted by 5245458285964854174 on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive combination skin (oily side). I bought it based on the positive comments about the oil control function. However it doesn't work for me. Luckily no bad reaction for me.

Haven't seen much improvement

Posted by 5651584133942050413 on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

To be honest i havent really seen any improvement...I have used the serum with the "Andalou Naturals, Pore Minimizer, Aloe + Willow Bark" - this made me have breakt outs - so i have sometimes used the serum only. Not sure if working. Will use this product until empty just in hope of some minor change.

1 2