Great product!

Posted by BoydInTrend on November 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Blemish killer

Mildly irritating + didn't do much for my skin

Posted by Mary-B333 on April 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried three of Andalou's toners and really didn't like any of them. My skin gets occasional breakouts and does have some visible pores, but I don't think this product particularly helped with either issue. The main thing is that it irritates my skin when I apply it, though my skin isn't really all that sensitive. And even though I love mint, I don't like the smell of this product. For breakouts I much prefer using a simple witch hazel product like the one from Humphrey's. The ingredients are nice, so if it was a little gentler I think it would be a nice option. *****Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!*****

Nothing too Special but Great for the Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this because I was running out of my CosRX toner (which was kind of unimpressive for me, honestly) and this didn't impress me THAT much either, but I do like it a lot. The "fruit stem cells" seen kind of like a marketing gimmick imho. I like to use a few skins of this toner though, it's nice and hydrating and it kind of shrinks my huge t-zone pores, and it was hydrating. I'm not really sure what it does "clarification"-wise, but it's got a nice cooling, calming sensation. (Personally, I don't find willow sap to have any effect like BHA's, since apparently your body can convert willow sap into BHA, but idk that's never really happened to me, so maybe other people would get more of a clarification effect). I do like it for cleansing in the morning instead of washing my face. Leaves my face feeling hydrated and VERY clean and fresh. It leaves my cotton pad almost grimy looking, it does a nice job. It doesn't remove my spf very well, however, and it's not very effective for makeup. All in all, it's a pretty nice product for the price.

Improved my skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like toners in spray form, they are easy to use, hygienic and you do not need as much of the stuff than you would use it with a cotton ball. This particular product has also helped me with my clogged pores and blackheads - most of them are gone now after using this a few months. Could not be happier - especially as my beautician also noted that my skin has improved!

Nice, but I had better

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am still not sure about this product. it smells and feels great! but still my oily skin doesn't feel enough effectiveness.. may be it is perfect for younger oily skin (20+), but definitely not for my... (34 years of old);

Refreshing Toner

Posted by evnnseah on February 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like to use this as a toner as it picks up makeup leftover on skin and at the same tim, it is very minty and refreshing. I have already ordered one more bottle so that I will not run out of it should the first bottle is used up.

Good tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really see the difference,my face is fresh ,less blackheads,i use the clarifying serum too.Great product!

Amazing Everyday Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this toner ❤️❤️❤️, I normally use it in the morning after cleansing my face, I have been using it for three weeks now and I still have a lot left. I have a combination skin and my skin is really sensitive but this toner was very gentle and effective at cleaning and prepping my skin for other products. The package is very nice and easy to control/use. Overall I highly recommend it to anyone with combination skin 😊

THE BEST

Posted by LOURDES on August 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

Do not know the brand but I guided by feedback from users and the truth is that it was a find, I liked and repeat.

Pore Minimizer

Posted by myreviews on July 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can really see the difference ( overall improvement ) and my pores are getting smaller. Smells like strong peppermint and when you apply it you can feel the coldness on your face.. ( or it's just me ). I was worried that it will burn my dry skin since it's that strong but it didn't. It is meant to be used on oily and active skin but it fits me well - ( could be because I'm using the E Vitamin Roll-On after ) and I'm very pleased by it :) Beautiful product.