Great product especially at trial price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this as a trial item and am very happy with it. It has brightened my dark spots in 2 weeks and you only need to use a little bit every night and morning after cleansing. I will reorder this item.

Guaranteed Andalou Naturals Quality

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

All Andalou Naturals products I have used have been good and this is no exception. The doft is quite strong, orange like. This trial size is perfect to take with you if going to travel somewhere. Probiotic + C Renewal Cream contains a nice array of moisturizing ingredients (primarily from plant-based fatty acids) and skin-identical ingredients (glycerin, squalane, and hyaluronic acid), making it a good choice for those with normal to dry skin. True to the product’s name, you will find a series of probiotics (alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, polymnia sonchifolia root, and lactobacillus) as well as a form of vitamin C known as magnesium ascorbyl phosphate. There is no doubt about the benefits of vitamin C for the skin. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Струва си

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Чудесен крем, с лека текстура. Бързо попива и кожата веднага става гладка и мека. Има приятен цитрусов аромат.

Not greasy at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It a good product and not greasy at all. It apply smoothly. Will try their other series next time.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't use this cream every day, but when I do I can notice the difference: skin feels more elastic, firmer and nourished. Very good cream.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It;s perfect for winter. Vit C is very good for my skin

Its work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like it I can see the different in my skin.

Loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Athough it is a very small tube but I loved it. Goes on smoothly, smells great and I do feel it brightens the skin. I need to use it for a longer time to get a good results.

In love !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The smell is devine! Absorbs easily and very fast. Love it and will repurchase

1 2 3