Unexpectedly perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this mini bottle of shampoo just for a bottle itself, to have it for my trips. So I used shampoo. First day I washed it without using conditioner after shampoo. My hair was volumed a LOT, shiny, nice to touch. I could feel like hair itself is thicker. Hair was perfectly manageable and did not not get oily fast. Rich foam. Small amount does a big job. Pleasant scent of citrus. My hair is natural, not permed, medium length dark blond, oily. I will definitely return to full version of this product =)

Excellent shampoo

Posted by FancyBeauty on June 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like everything in this shampoo. It has pleasant citrus scent. Lathers perfect and cleanses the hair and scalp thouroughly. Leaves my hair moistured, straight and silky. There is even no need to use a conditioner after this shampoo. And it is siutable for all hair types.

Very pleased with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

It worked very well on my hair and hairbottom and the smell was very good. So I will by more of this for sure

Impressive!

Posted by getter90 on May 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Such a great finding! Makes your hair very soft and shiny. Hair is clean for a long time. Does not irritate scalp. Smell is wonderful, texture is very nice. I will order more and I will recommend it to everybody!

I really like this idea - of selling trial/travel size bottles

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

I hope you can do it for other shampoos and conditioners too. I really like this shampoo, very clean, light, nice fragrance, washed well.

good for Sensitive skin also

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

good for Sensitive skin also

Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

Gets my hair clean, no particular strong scent witch is quite OK.

Suprised! Shampoo is great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo does exellent work with my hair. Hair are super shiny and soft. The citrus smell is amazing. Definetely will buy again.

good sample

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I might try and buy this one.

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this shampoo. It smells nice & leaves my hair feeling thicker without drying it out.

1 2