Chocolate heaven on the face!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I open the jar I don't know if I should eat the content or put it on my face! It is like a chocolate pudding! It is a rich and nourishing mask, which makes my skin plumb and hydrated! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Smell like chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

THe mask smells and looks like chocolate paste. Very good to nourish your skin in winter time. I use it at least once a week and my skin feels perfect without any dryness although we have quite cold winter

Une pure goumandise nourrissante

Posted by Gamraska on Oct 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

That smell of cocoa is superbe, very nourishing, leaves the skin smooth and bright, very very gentil, just as chocolat,a moment full of pleasure This mask combines pleasure and efficiency at reasonable price I definitely recommend it, and would re-puchase it

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The good reviews are true. It is yummy. And the skin is showing its good effect. After 10 minutes you'll have a clear, vibrant and soft skin. The chocolate aroma will convince you to leave it for more than 10 minutes. The only con is that if you have a baby or a small child, you may scare him with your new brown skin. Do it when the baby is not there.

Wow! I really like this product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smells like a beautiful chocolate cake and so does my skin afterwards. Love being caked in chocolate. My skin is glowing.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm pleased

effective

Posted by Nesja89 on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my mother is in love with this one: her skin fells younger and brighter

מעולה

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

המרק והצבע כמו שוקולד ריח נעים,משאיר את העור מאוד רך

Great mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this item twice, because it is perfect for winter time for me. I have normal/dry skin which needs special treatment over winter. This mask together with other masks and creams guarantees me a healthy skin :) Also love the smell and look of this mask: it is pure chocolate!

delicious facial mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The mask cleanse excessive oil on the face without leaving it too dry, and it smells awesome. After 10 min. I just use wet tissue to clean my face, my skin became bright and refresh after using it! I've finished 2 of them and will definitely keep buying it.

1 2 3 4