Completely non-toxic hair care!

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After my son was diagnosed with testicular cancer, I learned that our personal care products have a lot to do with getting cancer, and threw out my hair care products in favor of Andalou Naturals. Not only do they work as well and smell nice, they have nothing in them to alter our DNA.

Best Hair Gel On The Market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I need a hair gel that offers a firm hold, but not a "crispy / sticky" hold, nor an oily and greasy feel with a lack of much hold, and one that is not filled with unrecognizable chemical ingredients, or loaded with plasticized vinyl industrial polymers, (most are), or large amounts of alcohol. That is a nearly impossible task to find one that is "all natural" yet actually works well. I was among the thousands of people who found that the only such product available was the popular " Upper Management" Hair Gel by the "Kiss My Face" company... but then after several years they dramatically changed their product by filling it with that greasy, nasty, (but currently trendy) Moroccan Argan Oil. They destroyed their hair gel, and lost countless loyal customers. Finally, I have found a replacement, which offers that firm-but-not-stiff hold, and all-natural ingredients with no scary chemicals. In the spirit of full disclosure, this product does contain a very, very small amount of alcohol, but it is listed down at the bottom of the ingredients, so I think there is only a trivial few drops of alcohol in the entire package. This is now the one and only hair gel on the market that I can use.

Fantastic hair gel <3

Posted by PurpleHeart on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product that provides awesome hold when styling. The scent is very pleasant and citrus-y. There is so much product in the tube, this has lasted quite a while for me - great value.

Great texture and hold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fragrance is subtle and texture is great for creating more volume and hold without leaving a sticky or hard residue in hair.

Too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The gel is too strong. It's like a glue and it sticks my hair. I will not reorder.

To Sticky

Posted by matillyrose on Nov 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sorry this did nothing for my hair but make it a sticky mess. Hated the stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Much to my delight and surprise, this product WORKS! I have very fine, 65 yr old hair. And not much of it! This product coupled with some diatomaceous earth laced thru for "dirt"; provides good, healthy body. I will buy again!

I recommend to others

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product,smell nice,Proven hair gently,Do not leave a mark on the hair,not sticky

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this hair gel, don't need much, I thought it would make my hair hard & sticky but didn't. Mum loves it too, we both have curly hair & it helps keeps our hair tame. Great ingredients & price for such a big tube.

Perfeito!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfeito para quem tem cabelos crespos e é adepto da técnica "no poo". Deixa os cabelos macios, hidratados e definidos. E ainda proporciona um ótimo "after day". Recomendadíssimo!

1 2