Posted by holahola on December 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this foundation. Not to much cover, perfect for everyday use. Double layer if you want more coverage. I use 3 colors and mix them together, ivory, honey and almond. Gives the result I want to different occasions.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will buy again!!

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

so far tried it once. i'm Asian with combination-dry skin, and slight yellow-ish undertone. the color is lighter than my skin which is what i'm looking for. The coverage is average, not very hydrating for me. but at least it doesn't feel etchy or greasy. i would say a thin layer of it do slight better coverage job than another other brand i tried, but it's just kinda dry. it's a 3.5 for me for the first try.

too dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Did not like the smell. Did not go on my face smoothly. Some kind of filmy things came out as I tried to glide on my face.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting a smoother, creamier, easier to apply foundation with better coverage. I have been mixing it with moisturiser to apply it and still does not cover that well.