Just what I've been looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been after something that would cover blemishes, but not super heavy coverage that it would cake/flake. This is, in my opinion, the perfect combination! It's moisturising without clogging pores, blurs out imperfections, and is pretty much a perfect match for my skin. The price is brilliant too!

It's good

Posted by remembershirley on May 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've become a pro at concealing my blemishes and making everyone believe I have nice skin. For the last 10 years I've been using MAC Studio Finish, but thought I should switch to something with less chemicals. The cover-up stick is small, about the size of a lip balm, and you don't get much in it, but it's for covering zits, so you don't need a lot. It's not meant for dark circles...etc. It's a light coverage and stays put all day once you have it on, but the only thing I don't like about it is it's hard to get it to "stick" to your skin. I use a concealer brush, and it's hard to transfer it from the brush to skin. I've tried using it directly on my skin too, but it looks too unnatural. I like it, but would try another brand next time since it's not perfect.

great

Posted by vanagelyte on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

just great, covers very well all the red spots and acne. gonna order more for sure

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works so well at clearing and covering blemishes. I will order this makeup again.

fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

would be better if ih had some recovery treatment

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very nice

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a very light skin.This 'Light' is too dark for me.I have to really blend it in and then use powder to cover something.Could be cheaper too :)

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just tried this on a whim and I love it! Great coverage and not full of toxins! Thx!

Very good.

Posted by Superkoxy on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good.

This is a staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is very creamy and has great coverage. The bonus is that it is also a blemish treatment. I otherwise wouldn't be so inclined to use it for fear of making things worse, but it doesn't and stays on for a decent time.

1 2 3