Delicious light and addictive

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just kept eating them in handfuls. The crunch and the taste were both so satisfying! Great with or without tea! I've found my tea biscuits at last!

Son loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good to put in lunch box)

Birthday Present Ideas instead of Toys

Posted by YoungerNextYear on March 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 kids and they are always going to birthday parties. I'm often stuck running out to buy a present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I ALWAYS buy birthday presents for my kids friends from iHerb - ALWAYS. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Annie's Homegrown range and add on more products to complement it -- like other lunchbox/snackables for school-age kids as a birthday gift instead of toys. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Demasiado dulce

Posted by artemisa on July 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

No me han gustado mucho, el sabor y el exceso de azucar granulado no es lo mío.

Tasty, just like snickerdoodles from home

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are so good! I love all Annie's gluten free products and these small little cookies always hit the spot.

Really good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really good. Sweet, mild taste.

Tasty but grainy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great snikerdoodle taste! These are slightly addicting so watch out! Very similar to regular cookies but they are slightly grainy in texture, you get used to it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and organic?

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its always lovely to have a gluten free option! A little too much sugar, but at the moment we take what we can get

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

There were just ok in my opinion - a bit sickly sweet or something. But there's loads in the box and it would probably be very tasty to some kids.

1 2