Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste - a pretty neutral ketchup, which is exactly what you need sometimes! Perhaps a little on the sweet side (but I say that about everything)

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is so nice! It’s delicious!! I don’t know why I can’t write in Japanese...😕

I Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its basically taste like a normal ketchup which is so yummy.

My Kids Love Ketchup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If my kids are gonna have ketchup with their meal, this is the one I buy. Must cheaper than where I live in Hong Kong.

Delicious and healthy !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hands down the best organic ketchup on the market. I usually make my own, but when I don't have time, I feel good knowing that this product is a close second to homemade.

Tangy and tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a huuuge bottle and seems like pretty good value given that the ingredients are great!

Amazing Organic Ketchup -> Read More..

Posted by GET MORE BENEFITS on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Annie's Organic Gluten Free Ketchup is great. This ketchup is just so so SO good. This is one of the absolute best I have ever had. A little thicker than a typical ketchup and has way more times the flavor. There's a bit of spice and flavor to it that just makes it unique and wholly delicious. . It tastes like real tomatoes instead of soupy mystery red sauce. Very hearty flavor. There is a unique tang to it that you do not typically find in other brands. Very fresh taste. ORGANIC goodness. Love it love it love it.. Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about all products on my page, for more Equal Benefits, Come visit me ( GET MORE BENEFITS ) Green Link.

Organic Ketchup Is The Way To Go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loving this. Pays to check the label:)

Just right

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite ketchup so far.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like its taste - I always order for me and my children