Not that big, actually

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on December 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I read lots of reviews saying how huge this is so was disappointed that all my pills don't fit into it. All you need is 6 a day of those really big gelcaps (eg. sunflower lecithin) and there may be problems, if you take a fair few things as I do. I also found opening all the little doors on these way too annoying after a while and ended up taking them all off. Filling my pillbox is so much easier now! I bought 2 of these and now use the base of the second one as a lid for this one. Fits nicely as a lid, you just turn it upside down and it slides on. Wish this was bigger though!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have a few of these for my wife & I - we take a good amount of supplements. They are better if you take a good size group of supplements many times a day. We've only had them for a few weeks, so I can't say for sure. But we're hoping the little flap with which you open each compartment holds up. Plastic, when continually bend can eventually weaken and break. So I hope these least at least a year - but we'll see.

This product is what I was looking for however....

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

The closures on the tablets are not 100% secure. I had tablets fall out that were sealed tight (as I would have thought they were). I like to travel with my medications when I go to the doctor and I find that they open in my purse, or bag that I take with me. So I would like to see a more secure tightness of each pill dispenser. I do like how big each dispenser is so I can put me big pills in on the specific time. Thank you. P.S. Let me know if this happens to to other customers or if I have a bad product. Thanks.

The unit is in a handy tray. It's nice to take each day out of holder.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

The unit has a nice tray, that allows you to take each day out. The compartments are nice size. They hold several pills from large to small.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product has some nice features. the size is great and the fact that you can remove the dailystorage is really nice the only problem I have had is that the tops of the storage will not come off as many others do making it harder to load. Other than that I like the " chest".

large compartments

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the size of the compartments but they do not stay closed. Will have to keep in a ziplock bag when traveling.