ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product was ok but I found I discontinued using it as it was not airtight enough and my supplements became discoloured

Does organize but doesn't fit my needs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this pill organizes for some weeks now, for lack of a better alternative! Due to mercury I am taking about 30 tablets a day, distributed over the day, but the organizer is made for about max. 10 pills two times a day, for 7 week days. I have renamed the lids on the containers and written the hours on them. Other negative aspects of this not so well thought out pill box: -bins are too small. At 10 AM I have to take more pills than can go in one bin so I have to distribute them over 2 bins. -lids don't close tightly and open in my handbag/car door bin: all pills fell out and I didn't know what was what. -lids don't close airtight. This is really bad. Stuff like B's, antioxidants etc. should be kept airtight. It means I can only fill for one day, but I would like to fill one week ahead. -box is transparent and not light-proof. It should be opaque with a dark colour, to preserve the vitamins and antioxidants within.

Wish it would close properly

Posted by johanna-margret on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because it's cheap, for AM and PM dosages and it's the biggest iHerb sells. Although I would've needed a bigger one! It opens too easily and doesn't close properly, so if you are going to travel with it, I recommend you put it in something else that seals well because it will definitely open.

nothing remarkable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its just a plastic box

Size OK,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

but lids open too easy. And lids ink mess.

Good thing and a couple of suggestions for its sale

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is very convenient and good packaging for pills. But sellers should: clarify the description of the goods which the size of this box (I thought when buying this thing, it's a little tiny box), as well as what color a box for pills that I buy. It is desirable that the buyer could choose the color of the box when buying it.