Good organiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

for my purposes would be better if the am and pm could be separated. the writing is only printed on so I am a bit worried as others like this I end up needing to put stickers on as the writing wears off after a few months of use. Still good value for money but prefer the blue and white ones they had previously as the days were moulded into the plastic so never wear off.

Very useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love to organise my vitamins and pills into these, they are very practical and well designed. The price is good too.

Organizer

Posted by Didokitty on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good generous size. The compartments are big enough for my daily vitamins. The lids are very easy to remove for cleaning and refill. Dishwasher safe and avtime saver. I would give five stars to completely air-tight product, but this is very close to perfection; four and a half stars.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality

practicle box

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great price, and works well as morning and evening medicine box. Not air tight, but the price is right and it really isnt a problem not being air tight when medicine is only there for a week at a time.

Good enough

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take a fair few supplements a day so this is very helpful in getting organised. Ok for travel and the lids open and close well. Could do with one that had a midday section too though.

a bit clumsy

Posted by andrewleehorton on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this pill organiser is okay, and while most will say it's large, I find it too small.

recommend

Posted by carmen on May 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

useful

Great for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But for the five stars, there should be more "curve" at the bottom of each locker.

good

Posted by lovejj on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is for me& my hubby. i think it's good

1 2