Do you really have time to open all those different bottles?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sod on that, get yourself one of these widgets and organise everything right proper because if you're like me you have an absurd amount of supplements to take.

I have finally found a way to remember all of my supplements! =)

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yes, it's brilliant if you're like me - taking loads of different supplements because you don't like pharmaceuticals very much! The compartments don't seem like much but they do hold a lot of various-sized tablets. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page!

it is very convenient!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very convenient, but a really big so if you do not have too many tablets each day (half a day), then choose smith else. As for me - I used it during my 2 weeks holidays and put 1 day supply per each container (total 14 days)) It worked perfectly so I am going to dug same for my parents as well. If you like my review please mark "YES", thanks ;)))

I got two of my favorite colors

Posted by Rena61 on Jul 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered one for my husband too, because I'm very pleased with this. Mine was blue and purple, I can't wait to see what color my husband gets. It will arrive in a couple of days. Update: He got the yellow and green on, then he dropped it and broke it. I ordered him another one, and he got the same colors, yellow and green. I'm so glad ours are different colors because we do take different stuff at different times.

I need this to remember to take my supplements, and it's big enough to hold them!

Posted by Minna2theMax on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take quite a few supplements (along with a couple of prescription medications), and this organizer holds them all PLUS it's the only way I can remember to take them. I spend about 10 minutes 1x/week sorting our pills, etc. into the containers, and then we have the right dosages for the whole week (I do this for both my husband & myself). My only wish is that I could ask for specific colors, since mine is yellow & blue and so kind-of boring (I'd prefer something like purple & green). :-)

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Now, instead of fishing out 10 vitamin containers twice a day to take my supplements, I just pull out my trusty pill organizer which I fill up once a week! It's a HUGE time saver. I ordered another pair for the two of us for when we go on trips.

Big but very useful

Posted by Alicia on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought it was a little too big at first, but the truth is that its size is a bonus: there's space for many pills in each compartment so you can fill them with all the doses you need for each day or, if you don't take many pills, you can fill them with the doses for a couple of weeks. You can also remove the lids very easily, so you can clean and wash the organizer with no problems.

a great bag essential!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This pill organiser seems a little big but fantastic for ppl who take lots of supplements... very handy

good size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take different pills and sometimes prefer not to opent few bottles every day. This orginiser helps me - i fill it once a week. Size in enough to keep plenty of pills. The color is not the same as on the picture - i have pink+blue color. You can remove lids, so it's easy to clean.

Perfect!

Posted by ataarta on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really like this organizer! Easy to use and perfect for traveling too.