Nice for a lot of pills.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good , easy to open and clean.

a wonderful:)

Posted by Olenka on July 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

as for my mother, this product a wonderful:) She taking a lot of different tablets, pills and etc and always forgets to take one of several.... With this product she taking All the piluls and feel good. This organizer has a fairly large amount for tablets and robust enough detail that gives him the opportunity to serve for a long time. _|_ как для мамы, этот продукт прекрасный:) Она принимает много разных таблеток, пилюль и т.д., и всегда забывает взять одну из нескольких .... С помощью этого продукта, она принимает все таблетки и чувствует себя хорошо. этот органайзер имеет довольно большой объем для таблеток и достаточно прочные детали, что дает ему возможность прослужить долго.

very useful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

this pill organizers is HUGE and can hold all my supplements! love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

This organizer is big enough for all my supplements (and I take quite a few). I also like that it has compartments for both morning evening. Good price too.

Pill Organizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really good quality as reasonabale Price

really good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

good quality sturdy good value

Great Organizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good amount of room for a lot of pills.

just we I wanted

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had previously purchased this exact product from my Kaiser pharmacy. I was thrilled to find it online at the same low cost. It is perfect. When I travel I organize 3 weeks at a time so I know I will not run out. Each day is large enough for all my pills and supplements. thank you

very cpnvenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Convenient Case

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pill case is excellent for organizing AM and PM supplments. Large compartments for some of the larger pills, which is nice.