eczema no more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

works great! my baby suffered from eczema last week, he turns 3 months and 2 weeks , his entire chest was covered with a angry red, dry rash, and extend to his both arms and legs and face,, i feel terrible. we dont have issues with vaseline baby thats her lotion since birth and cetaphil restoraderm ( for his body wash for dryness), but when the eczema came out vaseline didnt help a lot so i decided to buy aquaphor baby wash and shampoo for his body and hair plus aquaphor ointment for his entire body and face and i see good results after 3 days of using it, the chest now came back to normal and the face was so smooth, still on the process of getting back his normal skin texture, thanks aquaphor, i just ordered another 3 jars for his daily use (maintenance) though i might still use vaseline baby. but aquaphor did his job well doneπŸ˜¬πŸ™πŸ½ happy baby, happy mommy!

Hooked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Had read alot of great reviews of this as a gloss and I am sure people will throw rocks at me for saying this (because this stuff is jam packed with mineral oil) but I have been using it on my face over everything else of a night to lock it all in and I wake up like I have been soaking in an oil bath all night. I love this, so affordable, unscented, doesn't irritate and is the most hydrating over the top moisturiser out there

perfect ointment for baby that i have ever buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It realy works on my baby (19months)..highly recommended.

Excellent product, shame about the ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Even though this is not a natural product and is full of mineral oils, I have to say that it really works on nappy rash. I don't use it daily, just when my baby breaks out in a rash. It would definitely be 5 stars if it didn't have all the harsh ingredients.

A M A Z I N G

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can describe this product in one word- AMAZING. For dry lips, flaky patches of skin, any kind of rashes, dry elbows, cuticles...

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my baby but we all use it. It is great product for dry skin

There are very effective in preventing skin problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There are very effective in preventing skin problems

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

GREAT

유λͺ…ν•œ 침독 크림

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

아이 침독 λ•Œλ¬Έμ— μ‚¬λ΄€μ–΄μš”. λ°”μ„Έλ¦°κ°™μ•„μš”. μ™„ν™”λ˜λŠ”κ±°κ°™κΈ΄ν•œλ° λˆˆμ— λ„κ²Œ μ’‹μ•„μ§€μ§„μ•Šλ„€μš”. 첨에 μ“Έλ•Œ μ˜€μΌν•˜κ³  λΆ„λ¦¬λΌμ„œ 깜짝 λ†€λžμ–΄μš”.

Multi-purpose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love using this ointment as a diaper rash barrier, on drool rash under his chin, and on chapped, dry skin. Very versatile and effective.

1 2 3 4