Helps retain moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is pretty much like vaseline. So a thick oily balm that hold moisture pretty well. I like it for my lips and bellow my nose before bed time. And think it could be great if you have dry patches somewhere. The tube are kind of small (don't rely on the picture but on the quantity) but I personally like it because it is more convenient. I give 4 stars because I was expecting the product to be a bit more hydrating and less greasy so then I could use it as a handbag handcream... But obviouly I can't

All time favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for lips and other dry spots

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is pretty much like using a tube of vaseline - same appearance and results. Good to use at night before bed.

For travel

Posted by lenajeff on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are relatively more expensive than if you buy the bigger tube or tubs but much more convenient for carrying around daily or for travel. It's also far more hygienic instead of dipping fingers into a tub when you're out and about. It's the only thing that works on my eczema lately.

Travelling?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great little tube to have with the travel kit. Use everyday to smooth dry hands.

Aquaphor cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a top product for dry lips. Wife introduced to it in US but couldn't buy in Australia until iHerb saved the day.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good for eczema cleared it 80% from the first use

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really good to put in your habdbag... Greal multitasker.

Great purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product.I use it to cuticle and lips and working very well.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is literally the only thing that has ever saved my lips. I didn't have any expectations because nothing works for me but I highly highly recommend.

1 2