Keeps my dog's teeth healthy but could be better if...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product works. I have a mix hybreed dog (Samoyed + Golden Retriever = A Pollar bear), which is quite big, and she finishes one snack in 20 seconds. The product works alright and this is the best I have found online. The manifacturer suggests that if the dog finishes a chew too fast it can be also served frozen but I don't want to let my dog chew a frozen snack :). I am sure that if the product was a bit more stiff it could be even more effective, but still, results can be seen after a long term use.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They are supposed to be for medium to large dog, but my cavalier king charles finished it in less than 3 mins. Her breathe does smell better after.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has quite a strong smell to me but my dog likes it. My dog has no bad breath or tartar problem but because we don't brush her teeth, so hopefully we could use this to keep her teeth white & clean. I didn't try other brand before this, so not sure how does it compare with other brands on the market. Has any one tried Greenies before? Any difference between them?

don't know about the dental effects but dog likes it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I freeze it so she takes longer to eat it. Otherwise she will wolf it down. Quite nice smelling bacony chew stick. Large enough size for a mid sized dog

Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it's smell bad, but work.