ХОРОШИЕ ПАЛОЧКИ-СОБАКЕ НРАВЯТСЯ!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ЗУБНЫЕ ЩЕТКИ ДЛЯ СОБАК, МОЕЙ ОЧЕНЬ ПОНРАВИЛИСЬ, ЖУЕТ ИХ С УДОВОЛЬСТВИЕМ, ПАЧКА НЕ МАЛЕНЬКАЯ, 508 ГРАММ, ДАВАЛА ПО 1 ШТУЧКЕ В ДЕНЬ, НАМ ХВАТИЛО НА ЧТО-ТО ОКОЛО 2-Х МЕСЯЦЕВ. Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

A tasty way to clean dog's teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I buy this size for my little chihuahua! He is an aggressive chewer and gulps the petite size down with no effort. With this size I cut them into 3s and freeze them to make it more of an effort for him to chew through. It really keeps his teeth clean and he loves this treat!

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My dog has been using Ark Naturals Breath-Less Toothpaste for most of the five years that I have rescued him. In fact, after breakfast, he sits and waits for his "toothbrush." My vet continues to comment on how white his teeth are and tells me that I'm doing a good job. I recommend this product to all of my friends because it has kept my big dog's teeth white white white!

Best chewing for my doggies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 2 girls MaNy and MoRLey's favourite =)))))))

Clean teeth can be had

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ark naturals are great for cleaning teeth. Freeze them before giving them to dogs so they last longer in their mouth to help do the job. My greyhound and coonhound love them and their teeth look much better. Price here is also best .

dog likes it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 15kg dog with sensitive teeth likes it. It's relatively short and soft but just nice for a gentle eater. However she finishes it in around 5 minutes.

All Natural But Expensive Teeth Caring Treats

Posted by Benice2U on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I counted the number of treats in a bag intended for a medium sized dog and there were 16 of them. The difference between these and Greenies is that the Greenies has wax on them. Although Greenies is a whole lot cheaper. I did order more of these but I ended up cutting these in half so that my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel could have 32 of them spread out over time. I had rescued this spaniel so trust me, I do not have the funds to spend $1 a day to clean his teeth. He is also such a foodie that he would try to eat the toothbrush, preventing me from being able to brush his teeth at all. I think it's key to keep the teeth healthy so that our pets live long happy lives. This product allows that, but by cutting them in half with a sharp cleaver we can do so without going bankrupt.

WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Altho it smells afful, it works and the dog's love it!

My dog loves this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves this. He gets crazy when he smells it. It is good for your dogs teeth.

dog loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smells good and dog loves it! Can’t say that it makes wonders but I think it helps!

1 2