ХОРОШИЕ ПАЛОЧКИ-СОБАКЕ НРАВЯТСЯ!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ЗУБНЫЕ ЩЕТКИ ДЛЯ СОБАК, МОЕЙ ОЧЕНЬ ПОНРАВИЛИСЬ, ЖУЕТ ИХ С УДОВОЛЬСТВИЕМ, ПАЧКА НЕ МАЛЕНЬКАЯ, 508 ГРАММ, ДАВАЛА ПО 1 ШТУЧКЕ В ДЕНЬ, НАМ ХВАТИЛО НА ЧТО-ТО ОКОЛО 2-Х МЕСЯЦЕВ. Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

A tasty way to clean dog's teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I buy this size for my little chihuahua! He is an aggressive chewer and gulps the petite size down with no effort. With this size I cut them into 3s and freeze them to make it more of an effort for him to chew through. It really keeps his teeth clean and he loves this treat!

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My dog has been using Ark Naturals Breath-Less Toothpaste for most of the five years that I have rescued him. In fact, after breakfast, he sits and waits for his "toothbrush." My vet continues to comment on how white his teeth are and tells me that I'm doing a good job. I recommend this product to all of my friends because it has kept my big dog's teeth white white white!

Best chewing for my doggies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 2 girls MaNy and MoRLey's favourite =)))))))

Clean teeth can be had

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ark naturals are great for cleaning teeth. Freeze them before giving them to dogs so they last longer in their mouth to help do the job. My greyhound and coonhound love them and their teeth look much better. Price here is also best .

dog likes it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 15kg dog with sensitive teeth likes it. It's relatively short and soft but just nice for a gentle eater. However she finishes it in around 5 minutes.

WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Altho it smells afful, it works and the dog's love it!

My dog loves this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves this. He gets crazy when he smells it. It is good for your dogs teeth.

the best treat for my dog!

Posted by mpc liat on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why but my dog absolutely adores this product. Besides the fact that it's working, he really really loves it and there is no order that I don't order it! Highly recommended

quality !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

when you open and give your dog, you know you give the best

1 2