non stinging, great scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

My dog gets yeast infections in her ears and I usually use just Apple Cider Vinegar and water to get rid of them. It stings and doesn't smell good. I used this as a preventative and it doesn't bother her aside from the liquid in the ears. Also it smells fresh. Not too strong and not perfumy. Just fresh.

earlier review lost

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product is the best I've experienced on the market, hands down. I've dealt with "poodle ears" for 21 years and this is the first product I've found that actually does something to help aleivate the problem and the dogs really like it. A really fantastic product!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

A great alternative to those prescribed by veterinarians. Does just what it claims to, and smells lovely!

Works the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ear wax is not a cocker's friend. We have tried every ear cleaning lotion on the market. Ark Naturals "Ears all Right" works the best for us!

So far, so good.

Posted by ShelleyP on January 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

Quite helpful for my Lab's problematic irritated ears. It works better for him than other natural products I've tried.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

smell terrible but help. My doggy had problems with ears, after week all problems gone

The best cleaning ear product I used

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a 7 years old pug who suffers from ear infections so I have to keep cleaning both ears. I tried sooooooo many cleaning lotions. 1) he usually scratches like mental after I clean his ears but not with this product !!!! 2) his ears stinks most of the times and this product has a refreshing smell so no bad odour coming out 3) the junk comes literally out immediately and it is super easy to remove

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cleans very well and eliminates my dogs itchy ears. Be sure and follow the directions to get results. Also has a very pleasant scent. My dog never once has minded when I clean her ears with this product.

Ark Naturals, Ears All Right, Gentle Ear Cleaning Lotion

Posted by YuliaBlum on August 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

cleans well on wax, my cat does not complain. She has no allergies

My cat's outer ear is very clean.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2010 | Verified Purchase