Great ear cleaning lotion

Posted by limbeer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice eucalyptus/mint smell. Only problem is the bottle cap makes it hard to drip it into the ears of my fidgety labrador and often results in lots of spillage. A squeezy bottle with a little nozzle will work better.

It really cleans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This ear cleaner is great for my poodle and my cats. It really pushes the dirt to the surface enough for them to shake it off. I like that the scent is not medicinal.

works well

Posted by limango on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

works well in cleaning my pup's ears, glad that it has mostly natural ingredients in there.

Smell nice and cleans well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smell nice and cleans well

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Helps keep puppy's ears clean.

The smelly ears of my dog not smell like cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of cinnamon but her ears havent improved

Ears okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice product, herbal scent which dog tolerates well. Okay for general cleaning and good to know its safe.

My cats had sensitivity

Posted by Cymriccat on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried this on all my cats as here in TX, flea, tick, and bird mite season has been under way for 2 months and their ears were bitten a lot. Each one (4) had some sensitivity and irritation with a very light application so I dilute it with neem lip balm and all is well. I never use drops in their ears with the exception of a homeopathic oil by Dr. Goodpet.

Bad design of bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Design if the bottle makes it difficult to pour directly into ears, a lot of wastage there while I'm trying to do so. Unlike so many other reviewers, I do not like the smell. But as long as it is good for my dog, I will bear with it.

Cleans v. well, not quite certain it's gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I received this product in Korea it was packaged separately in a plastic zip bag. Before opening, the bottle was initially airtight but after removing the seal inside, the lid leaks if not upright. In the product description it notes that this ear cleaner doesn't dry out the skin or burn out the skin. This was not the case for me. I accidentally spilt a little on my dog's coat (short haired) and it dried out extremely quickly. It did worry me a little but as I use an additional drying gel for her ears I'm just going to make sure I don't follow up with the gel next time. I got plenty on my hands and did not wash it away to see how it affected my skin and after a 5-10 minutes it started to feel a slight cooling sensation which I did not like at all. Though I did use the product as the directions recommended, I don't feel comfortable dropping any of the solution into my dog's ears again. I will have to see how she reacts to this first use but I prefer to go back to a different brand because of the odd drying and cooling sensation that I experienced. Despite all of this, my dog seems quite indifferent to it and it was comfortable to use with no additional problems during cleaning of her ear. It has a mellow scent that lingers for a while and it cleans the skin really well so I'm pleased with that though. 살짝 털에 흘렀더니 꽤 건조해지는 게 바로 느껴져서 조금 놀랐어요. 제 손에 묻은 것이 마르면서 조금 싸~한 느낌 덕에 제품정보와 다른 내용이라 당황했어요. 제가 느끼기엔 비교적 순한 편이라 느껴지지 않았지만 아직까지 저희 엘리는 괜찮아 보여서 두고 봐야할 거 같아요. 깨끗하게 청소는 많이 되는 거 같지만 제품설명에 나온 것처럼 많은 양을 쓰기엔 아직 좀 더 써봐야할 거 같아요. 이물질이나 먼지 닦이는 건 참 잘되는 제품이에요.