Ark Naturals, Gentle Digest

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased so far - open the capsules and sprinkle on the kitties' food and they eat it right up. They had a lot of digestive problems: loose stools and flatulence, and that has cleared up. Thank you !

My cats are better now

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have 6 cats. 3 of them tend to have digestion issues, often throwing up shortly after their food intake. They have taken this for 2 weeks, and I see them in better shape now. less cleaning for me too.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far for our small dog these are working great, for our large dog we may have to go to more than what the bottle states. Can't beat the price so I hope a larger dose works for Max.

Improvement in general health

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2009 | Verified Purchase

My furkid stopped puking gastric/bile juice since he started taking this.

Pleased w/ product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

Got this for 2 of my cats w/ digestive issues. It's working very well. We've noticed a reduction in smell from the litter box, that is a blessing. Our one boy is FIV+, maybe it will take a little longer to work on him, but it's helping, he still has bouts of loose stool, but not nearly as bad. We've tried many products & this one he'll actually eat the food, others he'd snub the food or end up puking afterward. All in all we'll be buying more of this product!

Great for allergies and digestive problems.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

My dogs just do better with this supplement. I have noticed that they have more digestive problems when they are not on it.

So far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a 15 year old maltese/shihtzu that has pancreatitis...therefore has a very fragile digestive system. This seems to be working however still must be very careful with his food blend. He only tolerates cooked egg/oatmeal and canned pumpkin sprinkling 1/2 capsule on top. I will keep my fingers crossed that he continues doing well since we have only been using this product for a few weeks.

I am using these for my cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

I sprinkle one pill in the shared bowl of 5 cats. My vet suggested this product from a vet supplier. Your product is more cost effective.

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seriously I have no idea if these things work but the dogs seem to stay pretty healthy so I'll continue. I have them one every other day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is ok. Last week, my dog had too much beef, and he had digest issue, after taking these for 2 days, he is ok now.

1 2 3 4