Love this Probiotic for my cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my 11 year old cat who has Irritable Bowel Disease. He is not sensitive to this probiotic and it helps with his itchy skin and sensitive stomach. I tried another probiotic and it made him sick. I will not use anything else for his condition.

Easy to administer to cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this probiotic because none of my cats seem to notice when I add it to their food.

Provides better bowel movement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

My dog refuses to eat the capsule so I open it up and pour out the powder into his food bowl and he eats it all up. It seems to help his bowels and his poo comes out easier than before and it is also softer.

good probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

My cat has sensitive digestion and these capsules helpes him to maintain his resistibility...

Very good -

Posted by reflexheather on July 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got these for my Pointer who had tummy problems definitely made a big difference. Less wind and better stooles.

Really helps my dog!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since I have been mixing this with my dogs food, he seems to no longer have diarhhea like he use to!

So far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a 15 year old maltese/shihtzu that has pancreatitis...therefore has a very fragile digestive system. This seems to be working however still must be very careful with his food blend. He only tolerates cooked egg/oatmeal and canned pumpkin sprinkling 1/2 capsule on top. I will keep my fingers crossed that he continues doing well since we have only been using this product for a few weeks.

I am using these for my cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

I sprinkle one pill in the shared bowl of 5 cats. My vet suggested this product from a vet supplier. Your product is more cost effective.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

I noticed major improvements in my dog's coat, ears and breath within two weeks. The cat also seems to like this product. I'm very pleased and will buy it again.

Very Good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was a very good investment, my dog's breath has really improved.