Perfect !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

My cat was sick since one year. It has many problems with his digestion. Veterinarian give me some medicine but it doesn't work really. This capsules work.I begin yesterday and It was better :)Thank you very much!!!!

So far so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

The cats seem to be pooping more. Sooo I guess its working

The cat eats it

Posted by AdelinaRadu on February 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure how efficient this pills are so far, but my cat eats the food I sprinkle with this and that'a big deal! If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

What a difference for my dogs!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cocker spaniels had the "walking poop" issue- cleared it up in a week.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

seemed to do a nice job of adjusting my dogs poops to a firmer consistency so one assumes better digestion all round.

Good as always...

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is already the n-th bottle I ordered from iherb. It's important to have it handy in a household with pets.

a good thing for your pet

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

if you can afford to splurge on your pet this product is wonderful....super fast delivery and a super great price from iherb.com

Seems to be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seriously I have no idea if these things work but the dogs seem to stay pretty healthy so I'll continue. I have them one every other day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is ok. Last week, my dog had too much beef, and he had digest issue, after taking these for 2 days, he is ok now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cats love it, which is a very rare thing to say about any addition I could slip in their food. As for the effects, it's too soon to say.