Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got a shelter puppy who had only a few fleas in his very fine hair. I washed him the day we got him so he could stop biting himself. I actually saw a few fleas jump off him and into the grass when we were out in the grass the next day so I was excited it might be working. But I noticed the rest of the fleas just moved down to the parts of him I didn't wash as well, like his legs. So I washed him again a few days later. It dried his skin out so he had dandruff and the fleas seemed to stay. I ended up washing him 3 times total and then gave up when we got ill (Kennel Cough) and the poor thing was now dealing with fleas, itchy skin, and an illness. I hated giving him the chemicals in the flea treatment but the shampoo didn't do much of anything. Once the fleas were gone I tried using the shampoo as a regular shampoo but it just was too drying to his skin. Really wished this worked but didn't find it worked at all. Maybe if you have the time and the dogs skin can stand up to repeated washing in a short time it might work.

Leaking, leaking ,leaking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Item received and leaking in did box ,all other item need to clean ,total 20items . Why this product didn't use Zip lock or plastic bag to seal? Now balance 1.5fl oz ,very disappointed ,maybe not going to buy again .Pay 8.81 for the item Ark Naturals,Neem Protect Shampoo 8fl oz , I guess no refund .I think Iherb need to WAKE UP . than stupid crystal body deodorant 3.04 and is using Zip lock. Don't buy this product and don't buy from IHERB

Didn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought because my dog had sensitive skin (dry, flaky, hives when playing outside). This product did not soothe her skin.

Momo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

not yet use!

Worst Experience, sorry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product leaked everywhere! All other products are covered by shampoo which I have to wash all of them Last time I bought a shampoo and it was packed by food wrap(seriously?), also leaked a little Guess this time not so lucky Can iHerb look into how to pack the packages properly before shipping to customers? Ruined the mood and also the experience... Sorry to say that, but it is so far my worst experience at iHerb

DISSAPOINTED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can't say if it was good for my dogs, because i just received my order & it was opened & empty. Furthermore, the bottle is different from this in photo.

Non

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sa n'a pas marché toujours plein de puces obliger de traiter autrement.

I havent used the Ark Natuaral, Neem Shampoo on my dog yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used this product yet, but because I am aware that Neem Oil is effective against many pests, I think it will work out. I'm sorry that I was only able to give this only 1 star, I'm trying to be as honest and helpful as possible.