I loveeee this!

Posted by fluffaduff on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best neem based shampoo i've got for my shihtzu, it made his fur so soft and it smells so good. The only downside is the size and the price. Highly recommended! I would buy it in gallon size if they carried this.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this on my dog, and he`s coat got really fluffy and shiny.

shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

after only 1 use found my dogs coats shiny and less itchy

mild and sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

other dog shampoos usually have strong smell, reminding some chemicals, and make coat dry after wash. but this product is mild, soothing coat, and it has a sweet and not strong smell.. it's kinda good!

no itching

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I forgot I bought this because my dog had an itch -- because she has quit itching. Must have worked.

cleans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

cleans and smells ok

Works all right

Posted by GardenCity on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Only used it a couple of times... waiting to see how it works in the long run...

Doesn't lather well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the ingredients but it's quite thin and runny, so you will need to use quite a lot. It didn't lather well. However, the ingredients warrant a good rating. Early says to tell if it's helping ... but my dog is still itchy.

Hope it works

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Based on the ingredients, I'm hopeful that it works or helps to support as a natural tick repellant. The smell is strong. I prefer lovely flowery smells on dogs after their bath, but I prefer no ticks more. I would recommend it. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

Refreshing Clean Scent

Posted by SunsetMilo on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like the natural scent of this shampoo and it does stay on for days. Seems to help on relieving the itch, not drying too. However, it is kind of watery. Price still reasonable, will reorder again. Thanks iHerb for the fast delivery.

1 2