GREAT.......Buy It!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo works great for my Chow Chow who has very sensitive skin.. It smells good and makes the coat soft and shiny...Plus I love that it repels fleas/ticks... I will continue to buy this stuff .....(((and iherb is always fantastic....best prices, very reliable)))

new favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this during a flea outbreak on my dogs, but will continue to use it on a regular basis. It worked well to kill fleas, and doesn't smell strong or contain poison. Seemed to calm the itching problem and heal hot spots. It smells wonderfully clean and fresh and leaves my dogs' hair soft. Love it! Just wish I could buy it by the gallon and save a few cents.

Ark Naturals Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We love this shampoo for our two Pomeranians. It smells good, does a great job, and I feel good using it on them because it has no chemicals. Seems to help keep the critters away too.

We actually use this for the kids...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

There was an outbreak of scabies at our children's school. After 4 treatmenst of Premethrin Cream (POISON), we were still fighting them. The Neem in this shampoo, helped heal our skin while protecting us all from the little nasty scabies. It smells better than any other Neem product we've found and also helps keep the chiggers and mosquitos from bighting in the summer. Neem has so many qualities that are wonderful, I highly recommend giving it a try.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My beagle doesn't have that strong oil-coat odor anymore.

Mrs. T.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our dog has problem skin, we also live in any area with many fleas and not only wood ticks, but deer ticks (very dangerous) our dog loves the outdoors, we feel safe using this product as it works! The only problem, it doesn't go far enough; I add 1Tablespoon of Shampoo to a quart of warm water to make it easier to apply. It doesn't have a lot of lather, but it cleans well and smells wonderful (our dog even likes the smell/he doesn't roll in the dirt to change it's fragrance) We are very happy with it, I have told several people about it and to get it from iHerb.com

Smells Wonderful And Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My dog's sensitive skin improved. This smells great and make his fur fluffy and soft.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love bathing my cats with this, smells clean and you only need a small amount to lather. My cats' fur coat is so much more shiny and smooth :)

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works better than commercial and expensive shampoos. My dog's skin is not dry anymore and his coat shines! I don't enjoy the smell of it but my sister just love it, so I guess its just a matter of predilection.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like the smell. All natural, but it still lingers for a few days. I water it down, as it can be hard to rinse if use full-strength. Even watered down, it does a really good job.