so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's good as a body wash, but awful as a shampoo. I can't brush my long hair after using this soap, it looks durty and unpleasant to touch. Smells good.

Why I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love it because every ingredient is safe natural. I would like a little more aroma to it but could probably add just a drop of essential oil to it.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love that this product is used for many different uses not just a bodywash. Especially good if you are travelling. Good compact size.

This soap smelled great

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

I liked it, mixed it with water and put it in a foaming hand pump, and it lasted quite awhile!

Love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great smell and non drying. However I can't find normal size bottles when I decided to get a full size one...

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

It just works, like the other scents. This one is just plain orange, no fresh citrus. Would be better to describe it as orange, as it is the only noticeable scent. As a shampo and body wash 5*

Smells goooood!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells realy good like fruit, but the bottle is veeeery small...

Great smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, cleans well and doesn't dry my skin at all, really great product! My only problem is that the opening clogs now and then, but then I just clean it with a little brush and it's no problem again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Got it in...so yeah....it's a tiny bottle....and that's okay...but halfway through, it gets clogged and you have to open the lid and pour it on your hands...would not buy again. It smells nice, which is why I gave it 3 stars instead of 2.

Posted by Hend-KSA on February 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not as good smelling as the other kind I bought from here but it’s okay

1 2