Not pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wish I would have paid more attention and read reviews. It is a teeny tiny little bottle that barely holds a sample. It also makes my hands itch and my hands are not sensitve. Smell is not bad. Perhaps it smells rancid when it ages as some reviews stated.

ok, and no breakouts., Click at my user name for more reviews..

Posted by Moony90 on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin is dry/sensitive i am very prone to acne breakouts, the smell is ok and little goes a long way but its not enough moisture for my skin :-)

Packaging is a BIG turnoff

Posted by MiaBearwood on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The actual product lotion inside the bottle - Fine. But good luck with getting that lotion out of the bottle. No it does not just run out quickly, when you turn the bottle upside down. Oh no, you have to stick a q-tip in there and scoop it out everytime. I simply do not have the time for that.

Nothing particular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my boyfriend who gets terribly dry, itchy skin at this time of the year. While it isn't particulary bad, it also doesn't have anything special. It doesn't moisturize much, but gets in the skin very quickly. The product is hard to et out of the bottle, the smell's so-so. Overall, I won't buy again.

Buena crema,mal envase

Posted by KELLAS on Jun 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo compre para probar pues tenia un precio muy economico. No esta mal,es ligera y fresca pero su envase es lo peor. Es un frasco pequeñito y no se puede sacar el producto, hay que golpearlo para obtener un poco. Tuve que romperlo y trasladar el contenido a un envase mas comodo. No creo que repita.