Very good moisturizer. Bad smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the formula and texture of this, but the scent isn't good (like rancid peach). Bottle is awful too but for 2$ you can not ask for more. I recommend it. In fact, I stand the smell because it gives good result.

Lovely lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this With me everywhere. I love it for my face, good ingredients, it makes my skin so smoth and moisturises well. Great under makeup. I often apply a few drops of facial oil to my skin first or mix it in the lotion. Have no problems getting the lotion out of the bottle, a little patience Works Wonders, storing the bottle lying down, or upside down also helps. I have used 2 bottles already and all the lotion, to the last drop glides out of this botttle with ease. Not like tubes of cream that has to be cut open when it near empty, to discover lot of cream left.

Good product overall

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is quite good. It's not a luxury mosturizer, but it does a good job. Very light, and penetrates the skin very quickly. to get the product out of the bottle, keep the recipient horizontally and shake it. Open it, keeping the bottle in the same position. I'll definitely try other Aorma naturals products.

pure vitamin!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it really leaves your skin relieved, and it helps with tiny lines of expression.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think it's a really nice product... Like the smell... it smells like oranges however it's a really small bottle

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's very good. I like it!

Perfect lotion!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

At first use may tingle your skin. Very light Vitaminized formula makes skin look perfect and healthy. Good quality for this price. Will order again.

vitamin c lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

excellent product

Huele raro

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta la textura y como deja la piel, huele un poco raro cuando te lo pones, pero el olor desaparece enseguida

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because it was cheap and ai needed a new moisturizer, my Olay serum can't be found anymore in my country. I have a very sensitive nose, but i really like this. For me smelles like peaches. I do have sensitive skin too, and after just 2 days i don;t have any objections. The package isn't great, but i can move it in other bottle. For now i give it 5 stars. I wanna see in time if i will have any results.

1 2 3