great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is light and a little goes a long way. I am older and was abusive to my skin when younger - too much sun. This lotion feels really good on my skin, has lightened a couple of age spots and reduced some fine lines. Unfortunately, my jowls still sag. I also use it on my hands after they have been in water (a lot during harvest time) and it softens and replenishes my hands. I really like it.

Favorite product

Posted by paysanneverde on April 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite iherb products. Its a lighter moisturizer with a great amount of antioxidants. It doesn't contain any alcohol or fragrance so its good for sensitive skin. The container is huge which makes this lotion a great deal, mine lasts about 6 month.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for 2 years and love everything about it. I'm glad I was able to read one of the Russian reviews that extolled it and so ordered it.

Perfect for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great ingredients, great smell & calming feeling.

will reorder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good moister natural ingredients and not expensive

Quite light

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Although it smells rather cheap, i liked its light texture.

還可以拉

Posted by ivykao on January 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

在iherb買了一些保養品,天然是很天然,不過可能太天然分子較大,皮膚吸收力有限,這個乳液保濕度是有的,但洗完臉不會覺得皮膚因為用了這些天然的東西變比較好,只有當下有用而已

effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I dont feel uneasy to use it (unlike other cream/lotion). I use it as a neck cream as well.

A nice product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was a surprisingly nice lotion. It did not irritate my skin, has a pleasant fruity smell, and was really moisturizing. I have oily skin, so this might be more useful in the winter for me, but I am really glad I have it. Not to mention, it's a great value considering how much lotion you actually get. I really hope the vitamin benefits are true.

a great moisturiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

i realy like this face moisturiser

1 2