I wish the company could tell me where they were grown...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

yummy, but I wish I knew where the ingredients came from. Since elevated radiation has been detected in many places around the United States, I would really like to know where the raw ingredients come from. I wrote to the company and they only told me that the ingredients are "safe" and "sometimes grown in places outside of the US," but that really tells me nothing. We didnt eat it because the company gave me such a poor response. I wish iherb would help to look into such things.....

Expire date of this product is very short

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Expiry date (Jan 05,2015) of this product haven't enough one month from the date of order. Please consider your customer how to finish to use all this product at the short time. So, please send the product which have long expiry date to your customer.

So good!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I grind about 1/2 cup at a time and keep the seeds and the ground seeds refrigerated. My favorite use is the "muffin in a cup" recipe which I found online. In a large coffee mug :1/4 C ground seeds 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 tsp cinnamon 2 tsp sugar ( I use the equivalent in stevia) 1/2 tsp melted butter or coconut oil, 1 egg . Mix together well and microwave for 1 minute. Sometimes I add a few walnuts and raisins. We use butter on them and my husband adds a little honey. (do online search: Muffiin in a cup)

Arrowhead Mills Golden Flax Seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried the golden flax seeds to see the difference in them and the regular flax seeds that I have always used. They have a different taste and are very nice for a change.

Phytoestrogens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is fine, I have no issues there. But I did find out that flaxseeds are super high in phytoestrogens, even higher than soy! So I think I will be staying away from flaxseed now. Plus the one time I did use it, the level of fibre caused some major tummy upset. My feeling is the health benefits of flaxseed have been over hyped.

Ok, but not great value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Found the same product much less expensive (including shipping) somewhere else.

First time I had goden flax...

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like golden flax, it's a nice change. :) The taste is good. I prefer chia seeds to flax though.

Bags were open and spilled all over the box

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Packaging needs to be better with the bags as they are very thin and don't hold up well with shipping. I lost 2 bags like this.

Organic. Golden. Flax.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

What's not to love!! These are perfect.

muito bom