Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Buckwheat is a source of protein for me as a vegetarian. It is packed with other nutrients. Great taste, great value.

From Russia with love

Posted by Olechka on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Flakes are just wonderful. Will definitely buy more. Great store, I buy something that we simply have not commercially available. This is particularly true of organic gluten-free diet. And most importantly, that are affordable.

That's what I want

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and healthy! Good choice for breakfast and snack. I finish one pack within a week. What's more?!

One of my favourite GF cereals

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit worried that it would be too sweet, but nope, there's just a hint of sweetness, and the cereal stays crunchy in milk. Excellent!

type 2 diabetic, LOVE This stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Buckwheat for some reason stabilizes blood sugar spikes, so its great for folks like me with type 2 diabetes who are trying to keep their blood sugar low with diet. This is only slightly sweet, stays VERY crunchy in milk, and is very filling. I throw in some defrosted blueberries for late night snakes

crispy and tasty

Posted by netalee on May 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

tasty and wholesome

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good alternative to a wheat - based breakfast

Yummy : )

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really was impressed with this and will buy more.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After trying and loving the spelt flakes, I ordered a few different boxes of flakes from this company, including these. I do like buckwheat very much - one of my favourite grains. Worth buying and trying!

good taste; almost too crunchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good taste, good flake size, but extremely crunchy - "too" crunchy for my celiac husband's taste. Other than that, a good alternative for gluten free breakfast cereals.

1 2 3