Discontinued this & added a 14 oz one for $4 MORE?!?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Such a bummer! I absolutely love this almond butter, best I've ever had. But it was already a stretch for me to pay $18.69 for 16 ounces, so there's certainly no way I will pay $22.59 for only 14 ounces. And now it's called a "new product." Come on, don't insult our intelligence, it's only new because it's smaller. So frustrating! I guess I'll finally have to start making my own almond butter. Bring back this size and price please!

The best organic almond butter on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not only is it incredibly delicious, but also it's made from nothing but organic almonds without any additives, preservatives or colorants and full of health benefits. Rich in dietary fiber, protein, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, B vitamins, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, calcium, zinc, iron, potas sium, antioxidants, phytosterols and flavonoids, almond butter is beneficial for people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism and even cancer: it helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, increases appetite, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, improves the complexion, and even reduces the risk of cancer. I totally love this almond butter and add it to different recipes or just eat a tablespoon a day, and it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure, relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis and keeps me full for a long time.

already on to my 3rd jar!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

raw tasty goodness with no added preservatives, oils or sugar. so good!!!!! even my dog loves it!

Obsessed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recently decided to live healthier, and went vegan, sugarfree and glutenfree all in one go. I've never felt better, but I am a total sweet tooth and decided I needed to master the art of being a chocolatier to make this no sugar thing work. I use this almond butter and sweeten with agave nectar and a few drops of stevia toffee, put into molds, and then cover with my own chocolate that I make with cacao butter, cacao powder, vanilla bean powder and agave nectar. These are by far the best chocolates I have had in my entire life, and there's not one unhealthy ingredient in them! I prefer this almond butter to the creamy one because it just gives my chocolates that great texture. Only negative thing is I run out so quickly with this tiny jar!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I add a coconut crystal and sea salt as a subsitute for peanut butter. It taste good!

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This sounds so good but it was tasteless, hardly any hint of almond taste. Definitely not worth paying for this

Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time ever trying almond butter without any other ingredients, and it's great! It has the nutty flavor almonds have, with a little bit of almond bits that really adds up to the texture. I finished the whole jar in just a few days, and I'm buying this again.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought as a gift

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for spreading on pita or toast

Fell in love with this almond butter

Posted by VanjGabriel on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's so creamy and tasty and it's only made of almonds. No sugar or anything else. My favorite almond butter!