Almond butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has become a staple in my diet. I make delicious almond milk with all kinds of flavour to it. Love it! And so does my stomach...

So this is what it's supposed to taste like.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to purchase Maranatha raw almond butter until I read that they add sugar and blanch their almonds. I have no idea if that's true, but I do know that Artisana raw almond butter tastes less sweet and more like what I would expect truly raw almond butter to taste like. It is really an outstanding product, and the price is right here at iHerb.com. They now have a loyal repeat customer!

Yummy!

Posted by holahola on February 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delichious taste and consistence!

OMG

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Supergood!!

Sadly disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love almond butter, and after reading all the reviews I thought I'd love this product. Unfortuneately, I think it tasted a lot like marzipan. I like marzipan, but not smeared on bread/cookies. The consistence felt too thick, and the taste wasn't as good as I'm used to. :(

Artisan Almond Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely wonderful stuff. I have tried Raw and Organic Tree of Life products, but this beats it quite handily. The texture is good, not an excessive amount of oil. The taste is INCREDIBLE and it really feels like it's alive. I don't know of a better source for Almond Butter.

organic raw almond butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

High quality, but the taste is a bit boring.

Not a fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't taste as good as some of the roasted almond butters, I use it in cooking rather than eating it.

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste is mild, I prefer roasted type.

Great protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I always eat almond butter, instead of peanut butter. It's much better for us and very tasty.